If you own an EVSEMaster charging station, you can easily customize the device name and password using the EVSEMaster Charging App. In this tutorial, we’ll guide you through the steps to change the device name and password.
Changing the EVSEMaster Charging Device Name
To change the name of your charging station, follow these simple steps:
1. Launch the EVSEMaster Charging App on your mobile device and click ‘Settings’ to access the settings page. Pay attention to keeping your phone close to the EV charging station.
2. Click on ‘General Settings’ to enter the page.
3. Click on ‘Charger Name’ to access the page to modify the charger’s name.
4. Enter your desired name in the pop-up basket and click on ‘YES’. Your charger’s name will be updated instantly.
Changing the EVSEMaster Charging Password
If you need to change the password for your EVSEMaster charging station, follow these steps:
1. Launch the EVSEMaster Charging App on your mobile device and click ‘Settings’ to access the settings page.
2. Click ‘Charger Password’ to access the password modification page.
3.Enter your current password in the ‘Original Password’ basket.
4. Enter your desired new password in the ‘New Password’ basket.
5. Confirm your new password by re-entering it in the ‘Confirm the new Password’ basket.
6. Click on ‘OK’ to update your password.
What If You Forget Your EVSEMaster Charging Password?
If you forget your EVSEMaster charging station password, you can reset it by following these steps:
1. Click the ‘Reset’ button on the password modification page.
2. Contact the manufacturer with your device number. Our team will assist you in resetting your password.
In conclusion, the EVSEMaster Charging App is a convenient tool that allows you to customize your EVSEMaster charging station’s name and password. With this tutorial, you can easily change the device name and password in just a few simple steps.